Sunday, January 8, 2012

Goodbye America, Hello Africa!

It's almost a week that I've been in Uganda and it has been absolutely amazing!!! It is SO beautiful here! Sometimes I can't believe I'm really here, but then I feel like I've been here forever...it's the weirdest thing! So far its just been a chill week, just getting to know my 9 roommates better and relaxing a bit before we start our busy schedule next week! Yesterday we actually visited 2 Watoto villages and got to walk around. It was really beautiful and it's so amazing to see how God uses people to build something so amazing! It's incredible to hear about the way God gives people visions of what he wants and it comes to life! I can't wait to start classes and ministry and just experience God in new ways!! I'm so excited for this new season in my life and can't wait to start this new journey! I'll try to post often (which can be a little difficult considering the fact that my schedule will be busy and the power goes out every day) - but thank God it hasn't been bad at all! Just a few more bugs but a lot more sun and delicious food!
Miss and love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Rejoicing with you!!! Hugs from New York to you!

    We are so excited for you.

    Prayers, Love and Hugs
    Lilly

    ReplyDelete